Compute Engine

Welcome to the Google Compute Engine idea forum. You can submit and vote on ideas here to tell the Google Compute Engine team which features you’d like to see.

This forum is for feature suggestions, and is visited regularly by Google’s Product Managers. It is not actively monitored by our technical support team. If you’re looking for help forums, look here:

If you are looking to file a bug report for which you do not need 1:1 technical support, you can also visit our Public Issue Tracker

We can’t wait to hear from you!

1. Demo AI

Hi, I am a lecturer of Fintech and the Digital Economy. A while ago IBM had a demo web app for various AI technologies, such as image recognition where the user could just drag and drop an image and the system responded what it recognised in it and so on. It was very convenient to demonstrate students that these technologies not only exist somewhere, but they are accessible with a click of a finger. These students are future managers who will be making their decisions relying on the knowledger acquired in acemedia. Of course they don’t need to be techie…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Problem AI Platform VM

I have an AI Platform VM and since yesterday when I try to start it, I get this message:
    does not have enough resources available to fulfill the request. '(resource type: compute).
    This machine is located in the us-east1-c zone. What can I do?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Thinking About Taking Assignment Help Online Service From Us?

Do you need ideal Assignment Help online service? Just our assignment help online service offers you the chance to get your thoughts into your paper. We furnish you with complete customization as part of our Assignment Help online to meet the college needs. You give us guidelines on what you need the paper to contain, and we give it. You say how you need the paper to be formed, and we write following your words. You reveal to us what part of the paper to alter, and we modify just that. Organizing and referring to of paper are finished by college standards.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. how can i switch into cloud hosting for SEO Services Website ?

Hey, how can i setup my seo services website on google cloud. currently im using Linux based single domain hosting.

https://www.firstrankseoservices.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Support OS Login for Windows instances

Is there any reason that Windows (which now supports SSH out of the box) cannot support OS Login in the same way as Linux VMs do?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Get Good Grades in Your Assignment by Expert Assignment Help

The assignment system involves research, planning, developing, writing, and introducing. It helps in revising the academic information and comprehension by the students for better. They get the chance to become familiar with all the essential and progressed skill of the Research Strategy, Planning; what all ought to be remembered for the assignment like charts, examples, contextual analyses, and so forth, Constructing; what should come after what, and in what amount and Presenting; the method of putting all the work which can look adequate. We generally give the best quality online assignment help in Saudi Arabia to students everywhere in the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 10 days trying to setup a LAMP stack in GCP without success

I am system programmer. I tryied with Bitnami and many other LAMP stacks. You don't have support or a good community to answer doubts like Stack Overflow. Now I returned to my old Tempano Hosting in order to have a good support. I would like to have a great server like Google Cloud Platform. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Precision Turned Parts Manufacturer Germany

Looking for the best CNC Turned Parts Exporter Company in Germany, you are in the right place, Sanjay Precision Industries is the leading exporter of CNC Turned Parts in Germany that exports the best quality CNC Turned Parts all over Germany. Visit our website to read more information about our made parts.

Sanjay Precision Industries - https://bit.ly/2IroVMJ

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Packers and Movers in Jind - RKSA Packers

Get the best packers and movers services in Jind from RKSA Packers & Logistics. We provide the best home relocation, office relocation, vehicle transport, and warehouse storage services at affordable prices. Shifting your valuable goods with the help of the best packers and movers in Jind.

Our trained and professional team members provide the best relocation services to our valued customers.

Read More - http://bit.ly/3m6sG8q

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How to Connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi? [ 2021 Updated Guide ]

We have too many printer problems, but they can be solved. Much of the time, the printer has technical issues. But there is no need to worry; the solutions to this have already been put in motion. In their minds, everybody has a concern about connecting the brother printer to Wi-Fi, but we have solutions for it. There are many kinds of problems that come with the printer. If you want to Connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi, follow the steps below.

for More Information Click Here:

https://www.printercustomerservice.co/blog/connect-brother-printer-to-wifi

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Play School in Singur, Preschool in Singur

London Kids is the best play school where teachers help children learn and play through some interesting things. Elementary education is the best way to determine the future. To determine the future of your children with London Kids Play School.

Play School in Singur - http://bit.ly/3auFO3r

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This is about GCP Documentation

I am planning to sit for ACE exam and finding documentation tough to find. Your documentation is scattered. I just did AWS certification and their documentation is more easy to reach and access.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. เกษตรพันธสัญญา หรือ คอนแทรคฟาร์มมิ่ง (contract farming) คือ ระบบการเกษตร การเลี้ยงสัตว์ หรือการเพาะปลูกพืช ที่มีการทาสัญญาซื้อขายผลผลิตล่วงห

ส่งเสริมการรวมกลุ่มปลูกโกโก้พืชเศษฐกิจชนิดใหม่ ให้คำปรึกษาการเขียนโครงการวิสาหกิจชุมชน พร้อมทั้งทางเรา กลุ่มเครือข่ายวิสาหกิจโกโก้สกลนครโมเดล โดยที่ท่านประทานทีปรึกษาโครงการ สส.อนุรักษ์ บุญศล ได้ประสารทางหน่วยงานทางภาครัฐขอความอนุเคราห์อนุมัธเงิน งบกองทุนเกษตรกร ให้แก่เกษตรกรที่ขาดทุนให้เกษตรกรกู้ต่อไร่4หมื่นบาทในการเริ่มลงแปลงปลูกเพื่อสร้างเครือข่ายส่งเสริมรับลูกไร่ในพื้นที่ฯลฯ(สำหรับก่อตั้งใหม่7ท่านในพื้นที่จ.เดียวกัน) หรือกลุ่มวิสาหกิจที่ขึ้นทะเบียนไว้แล้วแต่ยังรอคอนเทนต์ เรายินดีให้คำแนะนำร่างตัวอย่างโครงการให้ (ขึ้นทะเบียนที่เกษตรอำเภอ) เพิ่มเติมข้อมูลได้ที่เบอร์ 0653313215 เลขาโครงการ คุณ จักรกฤษณ์ พรมบุตร

http://www.jakkrit.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Manage ILO Default network

Update Nic di OS Di PC window 10 Coorporated

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow us to set suffix when creating VMs in managed instances group

Right now when creating VMs through managed instances group, the VMs will have random suffixes. It would be a great feature to be able to specify suffix pattern, like with increasing numbers(001, 002, 003 for example).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)