New GCP region in South America, Chile.
New GCP region in South America - Chile.
5 reasons why Google should check Chile. (Just check N5, will be enough)
1) Is the largest country in world, which pretty much goes through almost all South America. Chile stretches over 4,300 km (2,670 mi) from north to south which it is possible to encompass all the South America region (Pacific Ocean).
2) The economy of Chile is a high-income economy as ranked by the World Bank, and is considered as South America's most stable and prosperous nation.
3) Chile has a lot of potential for block-chain development. As the government recently announced a free block-chain development act.
4) It is consider one of the emerging tech-startups nations.
5) With its solar capabilities, and its renewable energy potential. A GCP in Chile would be capable of achieving a net-positive emission. Putting back more into society, the environment, and the global economy than it takes out.
We all love google! GOOGLE you stated to aim for the chance to achieve net-zero emissions by 2030. What about going beyond? Achieve net-positive emissions by 2030.
Lets do this! Positve-net by 2030! Thanks google! =0
Great idea! Latin America has a great tech potential. Chile would be the place to start.